Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tis the season!

Out of all of the holidays in the calendar, this time of year is probably my most favorite. The nip in the air causes us to dress more warmly, a nice cup of cocoa sounds divine, and it's the best time of year to snuggle under a blanket. I have a thing for candles as well - so I love opening up my pine candle which fills my office with a wondrous scent of a pine forest.

It's also a time of year when things are happening at a bustles pace.

I'm wrapping up a video project that's due this coming week - which will be a good feeling that it's off my desk when it's all edited and sent away. That means my December will be spent working on the remaining websites that we're working on and gearing up for the Christmas season!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home